The A Path to Somewhere stamp by Honey Doo Crafts is perfect for those difficult cards such as Thinking of You, Sympathy or birthday cards for people who enjoy walking.
I started each card by stamping the A Path to Somewhere Stamp onto white card using Smokey Gray Versafine ink and clear embossing powder. I then coloured the images using Aqua Markers scribbled onto a non porous craft mat and applied with a wet paint brush to give muted colour tones.
The sentiments from the A Path to Somewhere stamp set and the Happy Birthday from the Forget-Me-Knot stamp set were stamped onto white card using Smokey Gray Versafine ink and clear embossing powder. The embellishments on the 5″ x 7″ card were die cut from brown card using the Scattered Leaves Die set and the Flourishing Leaves die with King Gold gilding wax applied with my finger to give a metallic distressed finish.
Honey Doo Crafts
- A Path to Somewhere stamp set
- Forget-Me-Knot stamp set
- Spectrum Noir Aqua Marker Pens
- Autumn Morning 12″x 12″ Paper Pad from Signature Collection by Sara Davies
- Autumn Morning Scattered Leaves Die from Signature Collection by Sara Davies
- Autumn Morning Flourishing Leaves die from Signature Collection by Sara Davies
From my Crafting Stash
- 6″x 6″, 5″x 7″ white card blanks
- Sheena by Sheena Douglas White Stamping Card
- Green Gingam Paper
- Brown card
- Versafine Smokey Gray Ink pad
- Pebeo King Gold Gilding Wax
- Clear embossing powder
- Paint brush
- 3D foam pads
- Silicone glue
- Double sided tape